Writing classes and events coming up [May 30]
Time for a little update on the events and classes i’ve got coming up, in case anyone’s interested in coming along:
– My next Writing As Therapy class for The School of Life in Melbourne is on Saturday June 22nd (and don’t worry if you miss out on that one ’cause i’m doing another one on August 17th.)
– I’m also running a Writing as Therapy class in Sydney on Saturday September 21st.
– On Sunday September 22nd I’m running a workshop in Sydney on unblocking creativity and getting past writer’s block for Writing NSW.
– In September i’ll be running some writing classes for Mental Health week in various libraries around town (more soon).
– My next one-day Non Fiction class at RMIT will be on September 7th.
– My next Creative Non Fiction short course at RMIT starts on September 10th and runs for six weeks.
– My next Feature Writing short course at RMIT begins October 22nd (six weeks)
– On Thursday August 29th I’ll be hosting an In Conversation with novelist Lucy Treloar at Readings at the State Library, talking about Lucy’s forthcoming novel Wolfe Island.